✔️ Information reviewed and updated in March 2024 by Eduardo López
IS 1PrimeOptions RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 1 IS 1PrimeOptions RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 2 ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
- 3 📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
- 4 💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
- 5 🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
- 6 ⭐ 1PrimeOptions REVIEW:
- 7 💬 WHAT TO THINK OF A COMPANY LIKE 1PrimeOptions?:
- 8 📣 LATEST UPDATES:
- 9 ✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM 1PrimeOptions:
- 10 🚨 REPORT 1PrimeOptions:
- 11 ❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
In this post I will analyze 1PrimeOptions. Is the Binary Options and CFDs broker 1PrimeOptions (with website 1primeoptions.com) really reliable? Is it safe to invest your money with this company? I will examine this company in detail.
I will explain to you why I think 1PrimeOptions is an UNSAFE company AND I CONSIDER IT AS UNTRUSTABLE. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS KIND OF COMPANIES!
ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
Here are two things that I would like to highlight, (1) the first thing that is important to know is about its regulation and (2) the second is the location of the company. These are two data of vital importance to be able to measure the seriousness and reliability of a company.
Does the company have no regulation or is it regulated by an unserious country? Is the company located in an unreliable place or does it not mention where it is located? These are questions that every investor should ask about the reliability of the company.
|About the company
|Global Options Ltd
|️ ️ Phone number
|Does not have
|📧 Email Address
|[email protected] | [email protected]
|???? Live Chat
|💳 Payment methods
|❓ Company type
|Binary Options and CFDs Broker
📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
The company does not mention any contact telephone number. The lack of means of contact makes me a little nervous. It is not normal.
💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
Here is a small analysis of the types of plans that 1PrimeOptions offers; They are divided into 2 plans. Here is a table with a little more information about minimum deposits by type of plan.
|TYPE OF PLANS
|MINIMUM INITIAL DEPOSIT
🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
Below you will see the company's website and a small analysis about the website:
- Age of the website: the domain “1primeoptions.com” was registered on February 07, 2020. That is, it is a website that is not very old. 🚩
- Here choose one of the options: The website mentions which company it belongs to, but I have not been able to find “Global Options Ltd” in the company records. I think it may be a fake company. 🚩
- As I mentioned before: the company does not mention being regulated, which makes me think that it is an unregulated company. 🚩
⭐ 1PrimeOptions REVIEW:
After having carried out an analysis of the company, I have come to the following conclusions:
1) The company is located in an unsafe place such as the Marshall Islands.
2) The company does not mention being regulated or anything about its regulation. I understand that it is a UNREGULATED company.
3) I think the company has very little seniority or history. As I mentioned, I was able to check that the domain “1primeoptions.com” was registered on February 07, 2020. It is very recent.
4) The company has a very bad reputation on the internet, I have already been able to find customer complaints.
5) The company has been reported by the following financial regulator(s): CNMV, financial regulator of Spain. It is a very unsafe company, be careful.
“To be honest with you, I would not invest in this type of company: It is not regulated. He mentions belonging to a company Global Options Ltd which apparently is a fake company. I honestly cannot recommend a company of this type.”
💬 WHAT TO THINK OF A COMPANY LIKE 1PrimeOptions?:
1PrimeOptions, presenting itself as a broker that suggests caution. One of the main reasons for distrust is the lack of information about the regulations that govern their operations. The absence of transparency in this aspect is disturbing, since regulation is essential to guarantee legality and the protection of users in the financial field.
The broker's location in the Marshall Islands adds another layer of uncertainty. This unsafe location could indicate a lack of commitment from the broker. An additional factor underscoring the potential riskiness of 1PrimeOptions is the warning issued by Spain's financial regulator, the CNMV. This warning is a clear indication that financial authorities recognize potential problems with the company, which should be a red flag to potential investors.
Multiple customer complaints are another critical voice that cannot be ignored. Negative experiences shared by previous users suggest possible problems in the execution of services, withdrawals or transparency in operations. The accumulation of negative reviews should be considered a strong indication of possible risks associated with 1PrimeOptions.
📣 LATEST UPDATES:
1) Update January 2022: The CNMV, Spain's financial regulator, has reported 1PrimeOptions.
✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM 1PrimeOptions:
If you have been scammed, then I explain, in my opinion, one of the most effective methods to recover capital. If you do it on time and with a serious company, it is highly effective.
We work with a capital recovery service. here you can recover your capital.
In a few words, we use the chargeback method or capital withdrawal, with this method what we do is ask the bank or Visa, or Mastercard (depending on how we send the money), to return our capital, since we have been scammed. In order to recover it, we have to prove that we have indeed been scammed.
If you have been scammed, it is the option that I recommend, we work with a totally serious and safe capital recovery company.
🚨 REPORT 1PrimeOptions:
If you have been scammed by this company and you want to report it, I think the best option is to contact the financial regulator of the country where you live. Report what happened to the regulator. Here are some examples of financial regulators by country:
🇦🇷 Argentina: the financial regulator is CNV, here you can get in touch
🇧🇷 Brazil: the financial regulator is CVM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇱 Chile: the financial regulator is CFM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇴 Colombia: the financial regulator is the Financial Superintendence, here you can get in touch
🇪🇨 Ecuador: the financial regulator is SUPERINTENDENCE OF BANKS, here you can get in touch
🇪🇸 Spain: the financial regulator is CNMV, here you can get in touch
🇺🇸 United States: the financial regulator is FINRA, here you can get in touch
🇮🇹 Italy: the financial regulator is CONSOB, here you can get in touch
🇲🇽 Mexico: the financial regulator is CNBV, here you can get in touch
🇵🇪 Peru: the financial regulator is SBS, here you can get in touch
If your country is not on the list, leave a comment and I will gladly help you!
❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1PrimeOptions is a binary options and CFDs broker.
In my opinion it is, I think it's a scam. Taking into account different characteristics of this company, I must qualify it as a very bad and very unsafe one.
1PrimeOptions is a company that I consider as NOT RELIABLE. It has characteristics that make it a very unsafe company: be very careful.
If you have lost your money or been scammed, I recommend you try the capital recovery service.