✔️ Information reviewed and updated in March 2024 by Eduardo López
IS Bitgetinvest RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 1 IS Bitgetinvest RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 2 ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
- 3 📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
- 4 💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
- 5 🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
- 6 ⭐ OPINION OF Bitgetinvest:
- 7 💬 WHAT TO THINK OF A COMPANY LIKE Bitgetinvest?:
- 8 📣 LATEST UPDATES:
- 9 ✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM Bitgetinvest:
- 10 🚨 REPORT Bitgetinvest:
- 11 ❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
In this post I will analyze Bitgetinvest. Is the automated investment algorithm company Bitgetinvest (with website bitsgetinvest.com) really reliable? Is it safe to invest your money with this company? I will examine this company in detail.
I will explain to you why I think Bitgetinvest is an UNSAFE company AND I CONSIDER IT TO BE UNRELIABLE. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS KIND OF COMPANIES!
ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
Here are two things that I would like to highlight, (1) the first thing that is important to know is about its regulation and (2) the second is the location of the company. These are two data of vital importance to be able to measure the seriousness and reliability of a company.
Does the company have no regulation or is it regulated by an unserious country? Is the company located in an unreliable place or does it not mention where it is located? These are questions that every investor should ask about the reliability of the company.
|About the company
|Mentions being located in Poland
|️ ️ Phone Number
|Does not have
|📧 Email Address
|???? Live Chat
|💳 Payment methods
|❓ Company type
|Automated investment algorithm
📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
The company does not mention any contact telephone number. The lack of means of contact makes me a little nervous. It is not normal.
💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
Here is a small analysis of the types of plans that Bitgetinvest offers; They are divided into 4 plans. Here is a table with a little more information about minimum deposits by type of plan.
|TYPE OF PLANS
|MINIMUM INITIAL DEPOSIT
🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
Below you will see the company's website and a small analysis about the website:
- Age of the website: the domain “bitsgetinvest.com” was registered on September 12, 2023. That is, it is a website that is not very old. 🚩
- The website does not mention who it belongs to, we noticed a clear lack of transparency in very important data. 🚩
- As I mentioned before: the company does not mention being regulated, which makes me think that it is an unregulated company. 🚩
After having carried out an analysis of the company, I have come to the following conclusions:
1) The company mentions being located in Poland, but I think they are trying to mislead about their location. I recommend extreme caution.
2) The company does not mention being regulated or anything about its regulation. I understand that it is a UNREGULATED company.
3) I think the company has very little seniority or history. As I mentioned, I was able to check that the domain “bitsgetinvest.com” was registered on September 12, 2023. It is very recent.
4) The company has a very bad reputation on the internet, I have already been able to find customer complaints.
5) The company has been reported by the following financial regulator(s): FSMA, Financial Services and Markets Authority. It is a very unsafe company, be careful.
6) The company mentions generating from 1,12% to 2% profitability per day, which is so good and exaggerated, that I think it is false.
“To be honest with you, I would not invest in this type of company: it is not regulated. It does not mention which company it belongs to. I honestly cannot recommend a company of this type.”
💬 WHAT TO THINK OF A COMPANY LIKE Bitgetinvest?:
Bitgetinvest emerges as an entity that presents concerns. From suspicion over its location in Poland to a lack of key information such as details about its regulation and corporate ownership, and reporting fraudulent activities to regulator FSMA (Financial Services and Markets Authority), there are several reasons to consider Bitgetinvest. as a dangerous and high-risk undertaking.
Suspicion over the authenticity of the location in Poland is a significant concern. Transparency about location is crucial to evaluating the jurisdiction under which the company operates and the regulations it is subject to. The lack of clarity or suspicion that the declared location is false raises questions about the honesty and integrity of Bitgetinvest. Also the absence of information on its regulation and the lack of details on corporate ownership are additional indicators of opacity and lack of transparency. Regulation is essential to ensure ethical business practices and protect investors. The lack of this information leaves customers in the dark as to what guarantees and controls should be in place.
The complaint to the FSMA regulator adds an additional layer of gravity. The FSMA is a respected regulatory body and a report of fraudulent activities is a serious indicator of possible irregularities in Bitgetinvest's operations. Complaints from prominent regulators should be taken extremely seriously as they indicate potential risks and compliance issues.
📣 LATEST UPDATES:
1) Update December 2023: la FSMA, Bitgetinvest Financial Services and Markets Authority.
2) Update January 2024: la BaFin, Federal Superintendency of Financial Supervision, has denounced Bitgetinvest.
✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM Bitgetinvest:
If you have been scammed, then I explain, in my opinion, one of the most effective methods to recover capital. If you do it on time and with a serious company, it is highly effective.
We work with a capital recovery service. here you can recover your capital.
In a few words, we use the chargeback method or capital withdrawal, with this method what we do is ask the bank or Visa, or Mastercard (depending on how we send the money), to return our capital, since we have been scammed. In order to recover it, we have to prove that we have indeed been scammed.
If you have been scammed, it is the option that I recommend, we work with a totally serious and safe capital recovery company.
🚨 REPORT Bitgetinvest:
If you have been scammed by this company and you want to report it, I think the best option is to contact the financial regulator of the country where you live. Report what happened to the regulator. Here are some examples of financial regulators by country:
🇦🇷 Argentina: the financial regulator is CNV, here you can get in touch
🇧🇷 Brazil: the financial regulator is CVM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇱 Chile: the financial regulator is CFM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇴 Colombia: the financial regulator is the Financial Superintendence, here you can get in touch
🇪🇨 Ecuador: the financial regulator is SUPERINTENDENCE OF BANKS, here you can get in touch
🇪🇸 Spain: the financial regulator is CNMV, here you can get in touch
🇺🇸 United States: the financial regulator is FINRA, here you can get in touch
🇮🇹 Italy: the financial regulator is CONSOB, here you can get in touch
🇲🇽 Mexico: the financial regulator is CNBV, here you can get in touch
🇵🇪 Peru: the financial regulator is SBS, here you can get in touch
If your country is not on the list, leave a comment and I will gladly help you!
❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Bitgetinvest is an automated investment algorithm trading company dedicated to producing results for its investors.
In my opinion it is, I think it's a scam. Taking into account different characteristics of this company, I must qualify it as a very bad and very unsafe one.
Bitgetinvest is a company that I consider UNRELIABLE. It has characteristics that make it a very unsafe company: be very careful.
If you have lost your money or been scammed, I recommend you try the capital recovery service.