✔️ Information reviewed and updated in February 2024 by Eduardo López
IS ByDzyne RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 1 IS ByDzyne RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 2 ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
- 3 📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
- 4 💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
- 5 🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
- 6 ⭐ ByDzyne'S OPINION:
- 7 💬 WHAT TO THINK OF A COMPANY LIKE ByDzyne?:
- 8 Video review about ByDzyne
- 9 📣 LATEST UPDATES:
- 10 ✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM ByDzyne:
- 11 🚨 REPORT ByDzyne:
- 12 ❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
In this post I will analyze ByDzyne. Is the company ByDzyne (with website bydzyne.com) really reliable? Is it safe to invest your money with this company? I will examine this company in detail.
I will explain to you why I think ByDzyne is an UNSAFE company AND I CONSIDER IT TO BE UNRELIABLE. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS KIND OF COMPANIES!
ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
Here are two things that I would like to highlight, (1) the first thing that is important to know is about its regulation and (2) the second is the location of the company. These are two data of vital importance to be able to measure the seriousness and reliability of a company.
Does the company have no regulation or is it regulated by an unserious country? Is the company located in an unreliable place or does it not mention where it is located? These are questions that every investor should ask about the reliability of the company.
|About the company
|️ ️ Phone Number
|Does not have
|📧 Email Address
|Does not have
|bydzyne.com | bydzyne.com
|???? Live Chat
|💳 Payment methods
|❓ Company type
|Network Marketing, automated trading and investment academy
📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
The company does not mention any contact telephone number. The lack of means of contact makes me a little nervous. It is not normal.
💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
Here is a small analysis of the types of accounts that ByDzyne offers; They are divided into 3 accounts. Here is a table with a little more information about minimum deposits by type of account.
|TYPE OF ACCOUNTS
|MINIMUM INITIAL DEPOSIT
🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
Below you will see the company's website and a small analysis about the website:
- Age of the website: the domain “ByDzyne.com” was registered on December 30, 2018. That is, it is a website that is not very old. 🚩
- The website mentions which company it belongs to, but I have not been able to find “ByDzyne LTD” in the company records. I think it may be a fake company. 🚩
- The company does not mention being regulated, which makes me think it is an unregulated company. 🚩
⭐ ByDzyne'S OPINION:
After having carried out an analysis of the company, I have come to the following conclusions:
1) The company does not mention its location. Here I can notice a very clear lack of transparency with key information that I should know in order to be able to evaluate the security of the company.
2) Choose one of the options: the company does not mention being regulated or anything about its regulation.
3) I think the company has very little seniority or history. As I mentioned, I was able to check that the domain “bydzyne.com” was registered on December 30, 2018. It is very recent.
4) The company has a very bad reputation on the internet, I have already been able to find customer complaints.
5) The information we have, the company is linked to other fraudulent companies.
6) Mention this point only if the company talks about returns that you can achieve by investing with it: The company mentions generating 13.1% profitability every 15 days, which is so good and exaggerated, that I think it is false.
7) The company has pyramidal characteristics, be careful.
“To be honest with you, I would not invest in this type of company: it is not regulated.
He mentions belonging to a company ByDzyne LTD which apparently is a fake company. I honestly cannot recommend a company of this type.”
💬 WHAT TO THINK OF A COMPANY LIKE ByDzyne?:
ByDzyne claims to be part of ByDzyne LTD but we don't believe that is actually true. The absence of specific data, such as the company's location, is often a red flag, as legitimate companies often provide clear and accessible information about their headquarters and contact information.
Furthermore, the situation is further complicated when taking into account recent allegations of fraudulent activities associated with ByDzyne. These accusations may come from dissatisfied users who have experienced problems or irregularities when interacting with the company. Allegations of this type should be taken seriously and act as a reminder for potential investors or users to exercise caution when considering any type of involvement with ByDzyne.
It is relevant to note that ByDzyne appears to have a connection with the broker FxBit Capital, an entity that has already gained a bad reputation. Partnering with a broker may further raise concerns about the integrity and reliability of ByDzyne. Users should be especially cautious when dealing with companies linked to entities with negative reputations in the financial field.
Video review about ByDzyne
📣 LATEST UPDATES:
1) Update September - 2022: we have received a lot of negative messages about ByDzyne
2) Update September 2022: we have received a lot of messages from clients of the company that mention not being able to withdraw capital
3) April 2022 update: Ecuadorian regulators have denounced ByDzyne for fraudulent activities.
4) March 2023 Update: ByDzyne is linked to the broker FxBitCapital with a bad reputation.
5) April 2023 update: According to messages received, the company is linked to a marketing company in the city of Doral. People allegedly linked to the company are: Alejandro Castro, his wife Michel Chávez, Pope Julio Castro, mother Yudiel de Castro and sister Tatiana Castro.
✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM ByDzyne:
If you have been scammed, then I explain, in my opinion, one of the most effective methods to recover capital. If you do it on time and with a serious company, it is highly effective.
We work with a capital recovery service. here you can recover your capital.
In a few words, we use the chargeback method or capital withdrawal, with this method what we do is ask the bank or Visa, or Mastercard (depending on how we send the money), to return our capital, since we have been scammed. In order to recover it, we have to prove that we have indeed been scammed.
If you have been scammed, it is the option that I recommend, we work with a totally serious and safe capital recovery company.
🚨 REPORT ByDzyne:
If you have been scammed by this company and you want to report it, I think the best option is to contact the financial regulator of the country where you live. Report what happened to the regulator. Here are some examples of financial regulators by country:
🇦🇷 Argentina: the financial regulator is CNV, here you can get in touch
🇧🇷 Brazil: the financial regulator is CVM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇱 Chile: the financial regulator is CFM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇴 Colombia: the financial regulator is the Financial Superintendence, here you can get in touch
🇪🇨 Ecuador: the financial regulator is SUPERINTENDENCE OF BANKS, here you can get in touch
🇪🇸 Spain: the financial regulator is CNMV, here you can get in touch
🇺🇸 United States: the financial regulator is FINRA, here you can get in touch
🇮🇹 Italy: the financial regulator is CONSOB, here you can get in touch
🇲🇽 Mexico: the financial regulator is CNBV, here you can get in touch
🇵🇪 Peru: the financial regulator is SBS, here you can get in touch
If your country is not on the list, leave a comment and I will gladly help you!
❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
ByDzyne is a Network Marketing company, trading academy and automated investments
In my opinion it is, I think it's a scam. Taking into account different characteristics of this company, I must qualify it as a very bad and very unsafe one.
ByDzyne is a company that I consider as NOT RELIABLE. It has characteristics that make it a very unsafe company: be very careful.
If you have lost your money or been scammed, I recommend you try the capital recovery service.