✔️ Information reviewed and updated in February 2024 by Eduardo López
IS MAIN CAPITALS RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 1 IS MAIN CAPITALS RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 2 ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
- 3 📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
- 4 💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
- 5 🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
- 6 ⭐ OPINION OF MAIN CAPITALS:
- 7 💬 WHAT TO THINK OF A COMPANY LIKE MAIN CAPITALS?:
- 8 📣 LATEST UPDATES:
- 9 ✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM MAIN CAPITALS:
- 10 🚨 REPORT MAIN CAPITALS:
- 11 ❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
In this post I will analyze MAIN CAPITALS. Is MAIN CAPITALS (with website main-capitals.com) really reliable stocks, bonds, commodities, forex, cryptocurrencies and CFDs broker? Is it safe to invest your money with this company? I will examine this company in detail.
I will explain to you why I think MAIN CAPITALS is an UNSAFE company AND I CONSIDER IT TO BE UNRELIABLE. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS KIND OF COMPANIES!
ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
Here are two things that I would like to highlight, (1) the first thing that is important to know is about its regulation and (2) the second is the location of the company. These are two data of vital importance to be able to measure the seriousness and reliability of a company.
Does the company have no regulation or is it regulated by an unserious country? Is the company located in an unreliable place or does it not mention where it is located? These are questions that every investor should ask about the reliability of the company.
|About the company
|Mentions being located in Switzerland
|️ ️ Phone Number
|📧 Email Address
|???? Live Chat
|💳 Payment methods
|❓ Company type
|broker of stocks, bonds, raw materials, forex, cryptocurrencies and CFDs
📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
MAIN CAPITALS does not offer different types of accounts.
🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
Below you will see the company's website and a small analysis about the website:
- Age of the website: the domain “main-capitals.com” was registered on October 29, 2022. That is, it is a website that is not very old. 🚩
- The website does not mention who it belongs to, we noticed a clear lack of transparency in very important data. 🚩
- As I mentioned before: the company does not mention being regulated, which makes me think that it is an unregulated company. 🚩
⭐ MAIN CAPITALS OPINION:
After having carried out an analysis of the company, I have come to the following conclusions:
1) The company mentions being located in Switzerland, but I think they are trying to mislead about their location. I recommend extreme caution.
2) The company does not mention being regulated or anything about its regulation. I understand that it is a UNREGULATED company.
3) I think the company has very little seniority or history. As I mentioned, I was able to check that the domain “main-capitals.com” was registered on October 29, 2022. It is very recent.
4) The company has a very bad reputation on the internet, I have already been able to find customer complaints.
5) The company has been reported by the following financial regulator(s): finma, Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority. It is a very unsafe company, be careful.
“To be honest with you, I would not invest in this type of company: it is not regulated. It does not mention which company it belongs to. I honestly cannot recommend a company of this type.”
💬 WHAT TO THINK OF A COMPANY LIKE MAIN CAPITALS?:
Main Capitals raises serious concerns and presents itself as a very disreputable broker due to several alarming factors. The false location in Switzerland is a cause for concern, as transparency about location is essential for investor confidence. The lack of truthfulness in this regard generates distrust and raises questions about the integrity of Main Capitals.
The complaint by the regulator FINMA (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) for fraudulent activities is a clear sign that the platform is involved in questionable financial practices. The intervention of an official regulator and the accusation of fraudulent activities are reasons enough for investors to stay away from Main Capitals.
The combination of a false location and the complaint of fraudulent activities highlights the dangerousness of Main Capitals. Investors should avoid getting involved with this platform and look for safer and regulated options in the financial market to safeguard their assets and avoid possible risks associated with disreputable brokers.
📣 LATEST UPDATES:
1) Update January 2024: la finma, Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority, has denounced MAIN CAPITALS.
✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM MAIN CAPITALS:
If you have been scammed, then I explain, in my opinion, one of the most effective methods to recover capital. If you do it on time and with a serious company, it is highly effective.
We work with a capital recovery service. here you can recover your capital.
In a few words, we use the chargeback method or capital withdrawal, with this method what we do is ask the bank or Visa, or Mastercard (depending on how we send the money), to return our capital, since we have been scammed. In order to recover it, we have to prove that we have indeed been scammed.
If you have been scammed, it is the option that I recommend, we work with a totally serious and safe capital recovery company.
🚨 REPORT MAIN CAPITALS:
If you have been scammed by this company and you want to report it, I think the best option is to contact the financial regulator of the country where you live. Report what happened to the regulator. Here are some examples of financial regulators by country:
🇦🇷 Argentina: the financial regulator is CNV, here you can get in touch
🇧🇷 Brazil: the financial regulator is CVM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇱 Chile: the financial regulator is CFM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇴 Colombia: the financial regulator is the Financial Superintendence, here you can get in touch
🇪🇨 Ecuador: the financial regulator is SUPERINTENDENCE OF BANKS, here you can get in touch
🇪🇸 Spain: the financial regulator is CNMV, here you can get in touch
🇺🇸 United States: the financial regulator is FINRA, here you can get in touch
🇮🇹 Italy: the financial regulator is CONSOB, here you can get in touch
🇲🇽 Mexico: the financial regulator is CNBV, here you can get in touch
🇵🇪 Peru: the financial regulator is SBS, here you can get in touch
If your country is not on the list, leave a comment and I will gladly help you!
❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
MAIN CAPITALS is an investment broker in stocks, bonds, raw materials, forex, cryptocurrencies and CFDs.
In my opinion it is, I think it's a scam. Taking into account different characteristics of this company, I must qualify it as a very bad and very unsafe one.
MAIN CAPITALS is a company that I consider NOT RELIABLE. It has characteristics that make it a very unsafe company: be very careful.
If you have lost your money or been scammed, I recommend you try the capital recovery service.