✔️ Information reviewed and updated in December 2023 by Eduardo López
IS OmegaPro RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 1 IS OmegaPro RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 2 ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
- 3 📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
- 4 💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
- 5 🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
- 6 ⭐ OmegaPro OPINION:
- 7 💬 USER REVIEWS:
- 8 OmegaPro Video Review:
- 9 💭 WHAT IS OMEGAPRO?
- 10 💎 Pulse World and Pulse Token (XPL)
- 11 💭 WHO OWNS OMEGAPRO?
- 12 📣 LATEST UPDATES:
- 13 ✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM OmegaPro:
- 14 🚨 COMPLAINTS TO OmegaPro:
- 15 ❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
In this post I will review OmegaPro. Is OmegaPro broker (also known as omegapro.com) really reliable? Is it safe to invest your money with this company? I will examine this company in detail.
I will explain to you why I think OmegaPro is an UNSAFE company AND I CONSIDER IT TO BE UNRELIABLE. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS KIND OF COMPANIES!
ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
Here are two things that I would like to highlight, (1) the first thing that is important to know is about its regulation and (2) the second is the location of the company. These are two data of vital importance to be able to measure the seriousness and reliability of a company.
Does the company have no regulation or is it regulated by an unserious country? Is the company located in an unreliable place or does it not mention where it is located? These are questions that every investor should ask about the reliability of the company.
|Information||About the company|
|(I.e. Company||OmegaPro Ltd|
|???? Address||San Vicente y las Grenadines|
|📄 Registration||Not mentioned|
|🛡️ Regulapain||Not mentioned|
|️ ️ Phone Number||Does not have|
|🌐 Website||omegapro.world – omegaproworldltd.com – myomegapro.com – omegaproforextrade.com|
|???? Live Chat||Yes|
|❓ Company type||ETFs, CFDs and Forex|
📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
Does not have.
💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
OmegaPro does not offer different types of accounts.
🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
Below you can see the company's website:
When analyzing the OmegaPro website, we can notice that they offer educational resources, information on the different types of accounts, an explanation of the products where the capital is invested, the location of the company and the means of contact.
It does make me a little nervous that they do not mention anything about its regulation.
Another unfavorable point is the location: it is in a very unsafe place, be very careful!
⭐ OmegaPro OPINION:
After having carried out an analysis of the company, I have come to the following conclusions:
1) The company is located in an unsafe place.
2) It is an unregulated company.
3) The company does not have seniority, it is a company without a track record.
4) The company has a very bad reputation on the internet, I have already been able to find customer complaints.
“To be honest with you, I would not invest in this type of company, it has many points against it, I do not recommend it. Everything seen indicates that OmegaPro is unreliable and it is a very unsafe company.”
💬 USER REVIEWS:
I have come across various negative reviews, claims, complaints and negative feedback on OmegaPro. I honestly think they are a very unsafe option. In addition to this, you can find more comments and opinions from users and customers of the company at the end of this review.
Are you an OmegaPro customer? Do you have something to tell me about them? I invite you to leave your opinion too!
OmegaPro Video Review:
💭 WHAT IS OMEGAPRO?
Omegapro is a multi-level company with a large presence throughout the world. It has been in operation for more than a year and in this time I have detected a large number of complaints against the company.
Various financial regulators have also already denounced them for attracting money and clients without authorization.
💎 Pulse World and Pulse Token (XPL)
According to messages received from OMEGAPRO clients, the company began trying to “disappear” with its clients' money via the token called PulseWorld XPL.
💭 WHO OWNS OMEGAPRO?
The owner is believed to be Dilawar Singh, an Indian national. Although it is not clear if he is a simple front man. Other people linked to the company, who are at least senior officials, are: Juan Carlos Reynoso, Juan Carlos Minero Alonso.
Another person allegedly linked to OmegaPro, and alleged owner, is the American citizen Mike Sims, from whom the United States authorities, in mid-September 2023, seized a large amount of money and assets, supposedly obtained illegally through OmegaPro.
📣 LATEST UPDATES:
1) Update December – 2022: we have received a lot of negative messages about OmegaPro
2) Update December 2022: we have received a lot of messages from clients of the company that mention not being able to withdraw capital
3) Update January 2020: CNMV, Spain's financial regulator, has denounced OmegaPro for fraudulent activities.
4) Update May 2021: FSMA, Belgium's financial regulator, has reported OmegaPro for fraudulent activities
5) Update May 2021: AMF, France's financial regulator, has reported OmegaPro for fraudulent activities.
6) Update July 2021: la SBS, Peru's financial regulator, has denounced OmegaPro
7) Update March 2022: la CNV, Argentina's financial regulator, has sued OmegaPro.
8) Update March 2022: la SFC, Colombia's financial regulator, has sued OmegaPro.
9) Update March 2022: la CNMV, Spain's financial regulator, has sued OmegaPro.
10) Update May 2022: la AMF, France's financial regulator, has sued OmegaPro.
11) Update December 2022: Omegapro has recently appeared in a large number of Colombian newspapers, they have stopped paying thousands of Colombians, due to an alleged hack. you can read more here y here
11) Update October 2023: Unfortunately, we continue to receive and detect messages from company clients who mention having problems withdrawing and recovering their capital.
12) Update October 2023: Mr. Juan Carlos Reynoso would supposedly be linked to OmegaPro according to different media outlets.
✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM OmegaPro:
If you have been scammed, then I explain, in my opinion, one of the most effective methods to recover capital. If you do it on time and with a serious company, it is highly effective.
We work with a capital recovery service. here you can start recovering your money.
In a few words, we use the chargeback method or capital withdrawal, with this method what we do is ask the bank or Visa, or Mastercard (depending on how we send the money), to return our capital, since we have been scammed. In order to recover it, we have to prove that we have indeed been scammed.
If you have been scammed, it is the option that I recommend, we work with a totally serious and safe capital recovery company.
🚨 COMPLAINTS TO OmegaPro:
If you have been scammed by this company and what you are looking for is to report it, I think the best option is to contact the financial regulator of the country where you live. Communicate what happened to the regulator. Right here, at the end of the review, in the comments section you can find customer complaints to OmegaPro.
I share with you some examples of financial regulators by country:
🇦🇷 Argentina: the financial regulator is CNV, here you can get in touch
🇧🇷 Brazil: the financial regulator is CVM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇱 Chile: the financial regulator is CFM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇴 Colombia: the financial regulator is the Financial Superintendence, here you can get in touch
🇪🇨 Ecuador: the financial regulator is SUPERINTENDENCE OF BANKS, here you can get in touch
🇪🇸 Spain: the financial regulator is CNMV, here you can get in touch
🇺🇸 United States: the financial regulator is FINRA, here you can get in touch
🇮🇹 Italy: the financial regulator is CONSOB, here you can get in touch
🇲🇽 Mexico: the financial regulator is CNBV, here you can get in touch
🇵🇪 Peru: the financial regulator is SBS, here you can get in touch
If your country is not on the list, leave a comment and I will gladly help you!
❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
OmegaPro is an investment company in ETFs, CFDs and Forex.
In my opinion it is, I think it's a scam. Taking into account different characteristics of this company, I must qualify it as a very bad and very unsafe one.
OmegaPro is a company that I consider to be UNRELIABLE. It has characteristics that make it a very unsafe company: be very careful.
If you have lost your money or been scammed, I recommend you try the capital recovery service.
If you want to close your account write an email requesting it to the company's support email.
It is an unregulated company, be careful.
Leave me a comment on this review, if you scroll down, at the end of the review you will find the comments section. Leave me a comment with your question and we will answer you as soon as possible.