✔️ Information reviewed and updated in March 2024 by Eduardo López
IS ONTraders RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 1 IS ONTraders RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 2 ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
- 3 📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
- 4 💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
- 5 🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
- 6 ⭐ ONTraders OPINION:
- 7 💬 WHAT TO THINK OF A COMPANY LIKE ONTraders?:
- 8 📣 LATEST UPDATES:
- 9 ✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM ONTraders:
- 10 🚨 REPORT ONTraders:
- 11 ❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
In this post I will analyze ONTraders. Is ONTraders stock broker (with ontraders.com website) really reliable? Is it safe to invest your money with this company? I will examine this company in detail.
I will explain to you why I think ONTraders is an UNSAFE company AND I CONSIDER IT TO BE UNRELIABLE. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS KIND OF COMPANIES!
ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
Here are two things that I would like to highlight, (1) the first thing that is important to know is about its regulation and (2) the second is the location of the company. These are two data of vital importance to be able to measure the seriousness and reliability of a company.
Does the company have no regulation or is it regulated by an unserious country? Is the company located in an unreliable place or does it not mention where it is located? These are questions that every investor should ask about the reliability of the company.
|About the company
|It mentions being regulated by FCA, CySec and CONSOB but when verifying this data we noticed that it is false
|️ ️ Phone number
|Does not have
|📧 Email Address
|Does not have
|???? Live Chat
|💳 Payment methods
|Credit card, cryptocurrencies, Visa, MasterCard and Skrill
|❓ Company type
📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
The company does not mention any contact telephone number. The lack of means of contact makes me a little nervous. It is not normal.
💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
Here is a small analysis of the types of accounts that ONTraders offers; They are divided into 5 accounts. Here is a table with a little more information about minimum deposits by type of account.
|TYPE OF ACCOUNTS
|MINIMUM INITIAL DEPOSIT
🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
Below you will see the company's website and a small analysis about the website:
- Age of the website: the domain “ontraders.com” was registered on December 24, 2013. That is, it is a website that is not very old. 🚩
- The website does not mention who it belongs to, we noticed a clear lack of transparency in very important data. 🚩
- The company mentions being regulated in the United Kingdom, Cyprus and Spain, but I believe this information is false. They try to pass themselves off as a regulated company. 🚩
⭐ ONTraders OPINION:
After having carried out an analysis of the company, I have come to the following conclusions:
1) The company does not mention its location. Here I can notice a very clear lack of transparency with key information that I should know in order to be able to evaluate the security of the company.
2) The company mentions being regulated by the United Kingdom, Cyprus and Spain. But upon verifying it we noticed that it is false.
3) I think the company has very little seniority or history. As I mentioned, I was able to check that the domain “ontraders.com” was registered on December 24, 2013. It is very recent.
4) The company has a very bad reputation on the internet, I have already been able to find customer complaints.
5) The company has been reported by the following financial regulator(s): BaFin, Federal Superintendency of Financial Supervision. It is a very unsafe company, be careful.
“To be honest with you, I would not invest in this type of company: it falsely mentions being regulated in the United Kingdom, Cyprus and Spain. It does not mention which company it belongs to. I honestly cannot recommend a company of this type.”
💬 WHAT TO THINK OF A COMPANY LIKE ONTraders?:
ONTraders raises serious concerns in terms of false information and allegations of fraudulent activities. Firstly, the claim of being regulated in the UK, Cyprus and Spain turns out to be completely false upon fact checking. The lack of regulation is a significant warning sign, as regulation is crucial to ensuring ethical financial practices and investor safety. Incorrect information about regulation can undermine user confidence and expose them to unnecessary risks.
Furthermore, the complaint by regulator BaFin, the Federal Superintendency of Financial Supervision, for fraudulent activities adds an additional layer of severity. The intervention of an official regulator and the accusation of fraud are strong reasons for investors to avoid getting involved with ONTraders. Fraudulent activities are a significant risk to investor funds and should be taken seriously.
The combination of false information about regulation and reporting of fraudulent activities highlights the dangerousness of ONTraders. Investors are strongly advised to avoid this platform and look for safer and more regulated options in the financial market to protect their assets and avoid possible risks associated with disreputable brokers.
📣 LATEST UPDATES:
1) Update January 2024: la BaFin, Federal Superintendency of Financial Supervision, has denounced ONTraders.
✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM ONTraders:
If you have been scammed, then I explain, in my opinion, one of the most effective methods to recover capital. If you do it on time and with a serious company, it is highly effective.
We work with a capital recovery service. here you can recover your capital.
In a few words, we use the chargeback method or capital withdrawal, with this method what we do is ask the bank or Visa, or Mastercard (depending on how we send the money), to return our capital, since we have been scammed. In order to recover it, we have to prove that we have indeed been scammed.
If you have been scammed, it is the option that I recommend, we work with a totally serious and safe capital recovery company.
🚨 REPORT ONTraders:
If you have been scammed by this company and you want to report it, I think the best option is to contact the financial regulator of the country where you live. Report what happened to the regulator. Here are some examples of financial regulators by country:
🇦🇷 Argentina: the financial regulator is CNV, here you can get in touch
🇧🇷 Brazil: the financial regulator is CVM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇱 Chile: the financial regulator is CFM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇴 Colombia: the financial regulator is the Financial Superintendence, here you can get in touch
🇪🇨 Ecuador: the financial regulator is SUPERINTENDENCE OF BANKS, here you can get in touch
🇪🇸 Spain: the financial regulator is CNMV, here you can get in touch
🇺🇸 United States: the financial regulator is FINRA, here you can get in touch
🇮🇹 Italy: the financial regulator is CONSOB, here you can get in touch
🇲🇽 Mexico: the financial regulator is CNBV, here you can get in touch
🇵🇪 Peru: the financial regulator is SBS, here you can get in touch
If your country is not on the list, leave a comment and I will gladly help you!
❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
ONTraders is a stock investment broker.
In my opinion it is, I think it's a scam. Taking into account different characteristics of this company, I must qualify it as a very bad and very unsafe one.
ONTraders is a company that I consider NOT RELIABLE. It has characteristics that make it a very unsafe company: be very careful.
If you have lost your money or been scammed, I recommend you try the capital recovery service.