✔️ Information reviewed and updated in March 2024 by Eduardo López
IS SmartPlus RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 1 IS SmartPlus RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 2 ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
- 3 📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
- 4 💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
- 5 🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
- 6 ⭐ OPINION OF SmartPlus:
- 7 💬 WHAT TO THINK OF A COMPANY LIKE SmartPlus?:
- 8 📣 LATEST UPDATES:
- 9 ✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM SmartPlus:
- 10 🚨 REPORT SmartPlus:
- 11 ❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
In this post I will analyze SmartPlus. Is SmartPlus Financial Academy (with smartplus.inc website) really trustworthy? Is it safe to invest your money with this company? I will examine this company in detail.
I will explain to you why I think SmartPlus is an UNSAFE company AND I CONSIDER IT TO BE UNRELIABLE. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS KIND OF COMPANIES!
ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
Here are two things that I would like to highlight, (1) the first thing that is important to know is about its regulation and (2) the second is the location of the company. These are two data of vital importance to be able to measure the seriousness and reliability of a company.
Does the company have no regulation or is it regulated by an unserious country? Is the company located in an unreliable place or does it not mention where it is located? These are questions that every investor should ask about the reliability of the company.
|About the company
|SBC SMARTFUND LIMITED
|Mention the VFSC,
but we have not been able to verify it
|️ ️ Phone number
|Does not have
|📧 Email Address
|Does not have
|???? Live Chat
|💳 Payment methods
|❓ Company type
📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
Mention phone numbers.
💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
SmartPlus does not offer different types of accounts.
🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
Below you will see the company's website and a small analysis about the website:
- Age of the website: the domain “smartplus.inc” is missing its effective date. That is, it is a website whose age is unknown. 🚩
- Here choose one of the options: The website mentions which company it belongs to, but I have not been able to find “SBC SMARTFUND LIMITED” in the company records. I think it may be a fake company. 🚩
- Regulation is not relevant since it is an academy. 🚩
⭐ SmartPlus OPINION:
After having carried out an analysis of the company, I have come to the following conclusions:
1) The company is located in an unsafe place such as Vanuatu.
2) Regulation is not relevant since it is an academy.
3) I think the company has very little seniority or history. As I mentioned, the registration of the domain “smartplus.inc” could not be checked.
4) The company has a very bad reputation on the internet, I have already been able to find customer complaints.
5) From the information we have, the company is linked to other fraudulent companies.
“To be honest with you, I would not invest in this type of company: It mentions belonging to a company SBC SMARTFUND LIMITED, which apparently is a fake company. I honestly cannot recommend a company of this type.”
💬 WHAT TO THINK OF A COMPANY LIKE SmartPlus?:
SmartPlus, although initially appearing to be a reliable financial academy, raises serious concerns that require careful consideration. The registered location in Vanuatu may be a cause for concern.
Additionally, the presence of multiple complaints from people is an alarming sign. These complaints not only indicate customer dissatisfaction, but can also reveal serious operational problems, such as a lack of quality in the educational services offered.
SmartPlus's association with very disreputable brokers adds another layer of concern. Partnerships with questionable financial entities raise questions about the integrity and ethics of the academy's operations. In addition, complaints from broker regulators suggest possible irregularities that could affect trust in the platform.
📣 LATEST UPDATES:
1) July 2023: la CNMV, Spain's financial regulator, has denounced SmartPlus.
2) August 2023: According to messages received, we believe they are linked to Smart+Hub.
3) August 2023: we discovered that SmartPlus is linked to the broker Smart Business Corp.
✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM SmartPlus:
If you have been scammed, then I explain, in my opinion, one of the most effective methods to recover capital. If you do it on time and with a serious company, it is highly effective.
We work with a capital recovery service. here you can recover your capital.
In a few words, we use the chargeback method or capital withdrawal, with this method what we do is ask the bank or Visa, or Mastercard (depending on how we send the money), to return our capital, since we have been scammed. In order to recover it, we have to prove that we have indeed been scammed.
If you have been scammed, it is the option that I recommend, we work with a totally serious and safe capital recovery company.
🚨 REPORT SmartPlus:
If you have been scammed by this company and you want to report it, I think the best option is to contact the financial regulator of the country where you live. Report what happened to the regulator. Here are some examples of financial regulators by country:
🇦🇷 Argentina: the financial regulator is CNV, here you can get in touch
🇧🇷 Brazil: the financial regulator is CVM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇱 Chile: the financial regulator is CFM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇴 Colombia: the financial regulator is the Financial Superintendence, here you can get in touch
🇪🇨 Ecuador: the financial regulator is SUPERINTENDENCE OF BANKS, here you can get in touch
🇪🇸 Spain: the financial regulator is CNMV, here you can get in touch
🇺🇸 United States: the financial regulator is FINRA, here you can get in touch
🇮🇹 Italy: the financial regulator is CONSOB, here you can get in touch
🇲🇽 Mexico: the financial regulator is CNBV, here you can get in touch
🇵🇪 Peru: the financial regulator is SBS, here you can get in touch
If your country is not on the list, leave a comment and I will gladly help you!
❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
SmartPlus is a financial Academy.
In my opinion it is, I think it's a scam. Taking into account different characteristics of this company, I must qualify it as a very bad and very unsafe one.
SmartPlus is a company that I consider NOT RELIABLE. It has characteristics that make it a very unsafe company: be very careful.
If you have lost your money or been scammed, I recommend you try the capital recovery service.