✔️ Information reviewed and updated in February 2024 by Eduardo López
IS Trustbit RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 1 IS Trustbit RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 2 ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
- 3 📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
- 4 💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
- 5 🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
- 6 ⭐ Trustbit OPINION:
- 7 💬 WHAT TO THINK OF A COMPANY LIKE Trustbit?:
- 8 📣 LATEST UPDATES:
- 9 ✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM Trustbit:
- 10 🚨 REPORT Trustbit:
- 11 ❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
In this post I will analyze Trustbit. Is Trustbit cryptocurrency broker and financial advice (with trustbit.trade website) really reliable? Is it safe to invest your money with this company? I will examine this company in detail.
I will explain to you why I think Trustbit is an UNSAFE company AND I CONSIDER IT TO BE UNRELIABLE. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS KIND OF COMPANIES!
ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
Here are two things that I would like to highlight, (1) the first thing that is important to know is about its regulation and (2) the second is the location of the company. These are two data of vital importance to be able to measure the seriousness and reliability of a company.
Does the company have no regulation or is it regulated by an unserious country? Is the company located in an unreliable place or does it not mention where it is located? These are questions that every investor should ask about the reliability of the company.
|About the company
|️ ️ Phone Number
|Does not have
|???? Live Chat
|💳 Payment methods
|❓ Company type
|cryptocurrency broker and financial advice
📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
The company does not mention any contact telephone number. The lack of means of contact makes me a little nervous. It is not normal.
💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
Here is a small analysis of the types of accounts that Trustbit offers; They are divided into 5 accounts. Here is a table with a little more information about minimum deposits by type of account.
|TYPE OF ACCOUNTS
|MINIMUM INITIAL DEPOSIT
🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
Below you will see the company's website and a small analysis about the website:
- Age of the website: the domain “trustbit.trade” was registered on March 21, 2023. That is, it is a website that is not very old. 🚩
- The website does not mention who it belongs to, we noticed a clear lack of transparency in very important data. 🚩
- As I mentioned before: the company does not mention being regulated, which makes me think that it is an unregulated company. 🚩
⭐ Trustbit OPINION:
After having carried out an analysis of the company, I have come to the following conclusions:
1) The company does not mention its location. Here I can notice a very clear lack of transparency with key information that I should know in order to be able to evaluate the security of the company.
2) The company does not mention being regulated or anything about its regulation. I understand that it is a UNREGULATED company.
3) I think the company has very little seniority or history. As I mentioned, I was able to check that the domain “trustbit.trade” was registered on March 21, 2023. It is very recent.
4) The company has a very bad reputation on the internet, I have already been able to find customer complaints.
5) The company has been reported by the following financial regulator(s): FSMA, Financial Services and Markets Authority. It is a very unsafe company, be careful.
“To be honest with you, I would not invest in this type of company: it is not regulated. It does not mention which company it belongs to. I honestly cannot recommend a company of this type.”
💬 WHAT TO THINK OF A COMPANY LIKE Trustbit?:
Trustbit's assessment raises a substantial red flag that investors should take with extreme seriousness and caution. One of the most worrying aspects is the complete lack of information about the company, including details such as its location and regulation. The opacity on these elements essentially leaves users in the dark about Trustbit's regulatory jurisdiction and the applicability of ethical standards in its operations.
The absence of key data, such as regulation, creates a risky situation for investors. Regulation in the financial field is crucial to safeguard the interests of clients and ensure that business practices are ethical and conform to established standards. Besides, the complaint filed by regulator FSMA, the Financial Services and Markets Authority, constitutes a crucial component of the red alert around Trustbit.
Another alarming sign is the accumulation of numerous complaints Of customers. The negative experiences reported by users raise significant questions about the integrity and quality of the services provided by Trustbit.
📣 LATEST UPDATES:
1) Update December 2023: la FSMA, Financial Services and Markets Authority, has denounced Trustbit.
2) Update January 2023: la FCA, Financial Authority of the United Kingdom, has denounced Trustbit.
✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM Trustbit:
If you have been scammed, then I explain, in my opinion, one of the most effective methods to recover capital. If you do it on time and with a serious company, it is highly effective.
We work with a capital recovery service. here you can recover your capital.
In a few words, we use the chargeback method or capital withdrawal, with this method what we do is ask the bank or Visa, or Mastercard (depending on how we send the money), to return our capital, since we have been scammed. In order to recover it, we have to prove that we have indeed been scammed.
If you have been scammed, it is the option that I recommend, we work with a totally serious and safe capital recovery company.
🚨 REPORT TO Trustbit:
If you have been scammed by this company and you want to report it, I think the best option is to contact the financial regulator of the country where you live. Report what happened to the regulator. Here are some examples of financial regulators by country:
🇦🇷 Argentina: the financial regulator is CNV, here you can get in touch
🇧🇷 Brazil: the financial regulator is CVM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇱 Chile: the financial regulator is CFM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇴 Colombia: the financial regulator is the Financial Superintendence, here you can get in touch
🇪🇨 Ecuador: the financial regulator is SUPERINTENDENCE OF BANKS, here you can get in touch
🇪🇸 Spain: the financial regulator is CNMV, here you can get in touch
🇺🇸 United States: the financial regulator is FINRA, here you can get in touch
🇮🇹 Italy: the financial regulator is CONSOB, here you can get in touch
🇲🇽 Mexico: the financial regulator is CNBV, here you can get in touch
🇵🇪 Peru: the financial regulator is SBS, here you can get in touch
If your country is not on the list, leave a comment and I will gladly help you!
❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Trustbit is a cryptocurrency broker, financial advice, consulting and services for its clients.
In my opinion it is, I think it's a scam. Taking into account different characteristics of this company, I must qualify it as a very bad and very unsafe one.
Trustbit is a company that I consider UNTRUSTABLE. It has characteristics that make it a very unsafe company: be very careful.
If you have lost your money or been scammed, I recommend you try the capital recovery service.