✔️ Information reviewed and updated in March 2024 by Eduardo López
IS Vector Fin RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 1 IS Vector Fin RELIABLE? OPINIONS
- 2 ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
- 3 📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
- 4 💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
- 5 🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
- 6 ⭐ Vector Fin OPINION:
- 7 💬 WHAT TO THINK OF A COMPANY LIKE Vector Fin?:
- 8 📣 LATEST UPDATES:
- 9 ✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM Vector Fin:
- 10 🚨 REPORT Vector Fin:
- 11 ❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
In this post I will analyze Vector Fin. Is the Vector Fin forex, commodities and stocks broker (with website vector-fin.com) really reliable? Is it safe to invest your money with this company? I will examine this company in detail.
I will explain to you why I think Vector Fin is an UNSAFE company AND I CONSIDER IT TO BE UNRELIABLE. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS KIND OF COMPANIES!
ℹ️ BROKER DATA:
Here are two things that I would like to highlight, (1) the first thing that is important to know is about its regulation and (2) the second is the location of the company. These are two data of vital importance to be able to measure the seriousness and reliability of a company.
Does the company have no regulation or is it regulated by an unserious country? Is the company located in an unreliable place or does it not mention where it is located? These are questions that every investor should ask about the reliability of the company.
|About the company
|Mentions being located in New Zealand
|️ ️ Phone number
|+44 207 097 82
|📧 Email Address
|???? Live Chat
|💳 Payment methods
|❓ Company type
|forex, raw materials and stocks broker
📞 LIST OF PHONE NUMBERS:
+44 207 097 82
💰 DEPOSITS AND ACCOUNTS:
Here is a small analysis of the types of accounts that Vector Fin offers; They are divided into 3 accounts. Here is a table with a little more information about minimum deposits by type of account.
|TYPE OF ACCOUNTS
|MINIMUM INITIAL DEPOSIT
🌐 WEBSITE – WEBSITE:
Below you will see the company's website and a small analysis about the website:
- Age of the website: the domain “vector-fin.com” was registered on March 27, 2023. That is, it is a website that is not very old. 🚩
- The website does not mention who it belongs to, we noticed a clear lack of transparency in very important data. 🚩
- As I mentioned before: the company does not mention being regulated, which makes me think that it is an unregulated company. 🚩
⭐ Vector Fin OPINION:
After having carried out an analysis of the company, I have come to the following conclusions:
1) The company mentions being located in New Zealand, but I think they are trying to mislead about their location. I recommend extreme caution.
2) The company does not mention being regulated or anything about its regulation. I understand that it is a UNREGULATED company.
3) I think the company has very little seniority or history. As I mentioned, I was able to check that the domain “vector-fin.com” was registered on March 27, 2023. It is very recent.
4) The company has a very bad reputation on the internet, I have already been able to find customer complaints.
6) The company has been reported by the following financial regulator(s): BaFin, Federal Superintendency of Financial Supervision. It is a very unsafe company, be careful.
“To be honest with you, I would not invest in this type of company: it is not regulated. It does not mention which company it belongs to. I honestly cannot recommend a company of this type.”
💬 WHAT TO THINK OF A COMPANY LIKE Vector Fin?:
Vector Fin is a broker that raises serious doubts about its reliability and transparency in the financial market. Although it claims to be located in New Zealand, the lack of regulation and apparent lack of verification regarding this location raise questions about the authenticity of this claim. Additionally, the complaint by BaFin, Germany's Federal Superintendency for Financial Supervision, for fraudulent activities adds significant concerns about Vector Fin's business practices.
The lack of regulation and the presence of complaints of fraudulent activities suggest that Vector Fin may not be a safe option for investors. The recent age of the platform, since March 27, 2023, also increases uncertainty about its reputation and reliability in the market. Given these warning signs, it is strongly recommended to avoid investing with Vector Fin and look for more reliable and transparent alternatives to carry out financial operations.
Given concerns over the authenticity of its location, lack of regulation, and reporting of fraudulent activities, investors are advised to stay away from Vector Fin and consider other safer and more transparent options for their investments.
📣 LATEST UPDATES:
1) Update February 2024: la BaFin, Federal Superintendency of Financial Supervision, has denounced Vector Fin.
✔️ CLAIM MONEY FROM Vector Fin:
If you have been scammed, then I explain, in my opinion, one of the most effective methods to recover capital. If you do it on time and with a serious company, it is highly effective.
We work with a capital recovery service. here you can recover your capital.
In a few words, we use the chargeback method or capital withdrawal, with this method what we do is ask the bank or Visa, or Mastercard (depending on how we send the money), to return our capital, since we have been scammed. In order to recover it, we have to prove that we have indeed been scammed.
If you have been scammed, it is the option that I recommend, we work with a totally serious and safe capital recovery company.
🚨 REPORT Vector Fin:
If you have been scammed by this company and you want to report it, I think the best option is to contact the financial regulator of the country where you live. Report what happened to the regulator. Here are some examples of financial regulators by country:
🇦🇷 Argentina: the financial regulator is CNV, here you can get in touch
🇧🇷 Brazil: the financial regulator is CVM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇱 Chile: the financial regulator is CFM, here you can get in touch
🇨🇴 Colombia: the financial regulator is the Financial Superintendence, here you can get in touch
🇪🇨 Ecuador: the financial regulator is SUPERINTENDENCE OF BANKS, here you can get in touch
🇪🇸 Spain: the financial regulator is CNMV, here you can get in touch
🇺🇸 United States: the financial regulator is FINRA, here you can get in touch
🇮🇹 Italy: the financial regulator is CONSOB, here you can get in touch
🇲🇽 Mexico: the financial regulator is CNBV, here you can get in touch
🇵🇪 Peru: the financial regulator is SBS, here you can get in touch
If your country is not on the list, leave a comment and I will gladly help you!
❓ FAQS – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Vector Fin is a broker specialized in investments in the foreign exchange market (forex), raw materials and stocks.
In my opinion it is, I think it's a scam. Taking into account different characteristics of this company, I must qualify it as a very bad and very unsafe one.
Vector Fin is a company that I consider NOT RELIABLE. It has characteristics that make it a very unsafe company: be very careful.
If you have lost your money or been scammed, I recommend you try the capital recovery service.